CHAGRIN FALLS TOWNSHIP HALL
Township Hall has been used for many gatherings and meetings since it was built in 1848. We want to renovate the historic building to provide many more years of use.
The future restoration project of Chagrin Falls Township Hall consists of the following improvements:
- Air Conditioning *completed*
- Improved Acoustics *completed*
- Audio Visual System with Wi-Fi *completed*
- New Roof *completed*
- Interior Painting *completed*
- Exterior Painting *completed*
- Remove Outside Stairs to Men’s Room *completed*
- Tuck Point and Seal Bricks *completed*
- Window Treatments *completed*
- Refurbish Downstairs Men’s Room
- Refinish Hall Floor
- Create Door to North Courtyard
- Replace Doors in Main Hall
The Chagrin Falls Township Trustees, in collaboration with the Chagrin Valley Jaycees, are renovating the Township Hall Men’s Bathroom. A work in progress!
Please join with the Friends of Chagrin Falls Township Hall and help us to restore the hall to its full and former glory. You can donate by credit card or send us a tax-deductible check.
Phase One Renovation
The first phase of the renovation was completed in 2012 with the exterior renovation of the stone and brick walls and stone staircase leading to the main entrance to the building. Handicap access was added to the south side. A new charming courtyard was added on the north side.
Interior renovations included lobby, staircase, and second floor office space. The historic paint colors created the look of historic “chic”.
Phase one of the renovation was complete through a long term prepaid lease by the Chagrin Valley Chamber of Commerce.
How to Donate
DONATE BY CREDIT CARD:
Or send your tax deductible check to:
Friends of Township Hall
83 N. Main Street
Chagrin Falls, OH 44022